Customer end-user (Patient)
Terms and Conditions
Candisa Systems, Inc.
Natarin.com: Terms and Conditions of Use ("Agreement")
FOR ALL MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, IMMEDIATELY DIAL 911. DO NOT USE THIS CONVENIENCE TOOL TO COMMUNICATE MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.
"Individual" means the patient whose record is maintained in Natarin. “Medical Provider” and “Healthcare Facility” mean the entity where the Individual had medical services rendered and where the Individual’s healthcare record originates from. The use of the words "we", "our", “Candisa and "Candisa Systems" mean Candisa Systems, Inc.
- Natarin is designed as a secure Internet-based environment through which an Individual may receive certain confidential medical information released at the discretion of your Healthcare Facility. Individual is responsible for remembering the Natarin.com ID and password and for keeping this information confidential. Individual is responsible for safeguarding the Natarin.com ID, password, and security question and answer. Individual is responsible for keeping this information in a safe place for future reference. It is Individual's responsibility to prevent disclosure of Individual's ID and password and to change Individual's password and security question and answer if Individual feels that Individual's security has been compromised. Candisa Systems shall not be liable for any damages that result from Individual's failure to keep such password secure.
- The Natarin program will be activated once Individual creates an account.
- After Individual has activated a Natarin.com account, Natarin.com will become a vehicle through which Individual will receive important messages from Individual's Medical Provider and certain test results and other personal medical information. Individual may continue to receive communications via phone or other means. No confidential information will be sent from Natarin to Individual's email, but Individual will receive email notification whenever a new result, message, or other communication has been released to Individual's Natarin.com account or in situations where Candisa provides a general notice to Natarin users through the email account provided at the time of Natarin activation. Individual may receive from time to time important email notices and messages from the Natarin team and/or Medical Provider. Individual therefore MUST verify and update Individual's email address via the Contact Us link to ensure that Individual receives notification of newly released information and general notices in a timely manner. Candisa Systems is not responsible for any damage resulting from Individual's failure to verify and update Individual's email and account information.
- Individual's Medical Provider will be notified when Individual requests a Natarin.com account. Individual will then receive Individual's personal health information as released by your Medical Provider into Individual's personal Natarin.com account.
- For all urgent medical matters, contact Individual's Medical Provider, go to an emergency room, and/or call 911. Never send any messages requiring urgent attention using Natarin. Delays can occur based upon, but not limited to, volume and availability of staff, the complexity of Individual's condition, or technology occurrences outside of the Candisa's control.
- Individual agrees that Natarin is a communication service offered only as a convenience tool to the Healthcare Facility patients. Individual understands that it provides Individual with online access to portions of Individual's Healthcare Facility electronic medical record and that Individual is solely responsible for any sharing of Natarin content that Individual intentionally or unintentionally communicates to others, including to and through any of Individual's authorized Caregiver(s). Individual understands that messages will be routed to the appropriate department as necessary for handling and therefore Candisa employees, other than Individual's healthcare provider, may be involved in addressing Individual's request. Individual understands that Individual may receive messages, test results, and other communications delivered via Natarin. Individuals may not be provided paper versions of the information contained in Natarin; however, Individual may request a copy of Individual's medical record directly from their Healthcare Facility. INDIVIDUAL HEREBY ASSUMES THE SOLE LIABILITY FOR HIS/HER ACTIONS IN USING Natarin.com AND SHALL HOLD CANDISA SYSTEMS HARMLESS AND DEFEND AGAINST ALL DAMAGES RELATED TO SUCH USE OR DIRECTIONS TO CANDISA SYSTEMS UPON WHICH CANDISA SYSTEMS RELIES.
- Individual understands that not all of your healthcare provider’s medical record may appear on Natarin. Posting of Individual's medical information to Natarin, in whole and in part, is pursuant to each Healthcare Facility’s policy and at the discretion of Individual's physician or Medical Provider.
- Candisa Systems reserves the right in the future to charge a fee for the use of Natarin. In the event of such a change, Individual will be notified and given an opportunity to re-apply to Natarin to continue the service with the fee.
- Individual can discontinue use of Natarin at any time by contacting Natarin Support.
- Individual agrees that Individual will not post or send any harassing or offensive material on this site.
- Candisa Systems reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or discontinue Individual's use of this service and to discontinue the general use of the service itself. Individual will be notified if the Natarin service is discontinued.
- Messages Individual sends via Natarin.com will not be made part of Individual's medical record.
- If Individual's Medical Provider is out of the office or unavailable to respond, messages sent via Natarin.com may be routed to other Healthcare Facility personnel in order to facilitate a timely response to Individual's request.
- All communications between Individual and Individual's Healthcare Facility using Natarin are carried over a secure, encrypted connection.
- Individual may have access to Natarin features that allow Individual to download portions of Individual's health information and/or transmit this information to other 3rd parties who may be unaffiliated with the Candisa Systems. Candisa Systems relies on Individual’s representation and direction and Individual is responsible for the use of such features. INDIVIDUAL AGREES AND INTENDS THAT CANDISA SYSTEMS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM, OR ANY ACTIONS CANDISA SYSTEMS TAKES THAT RESULT FROM, THE SELECTION OF THE RECIPIENT OF THE INFORMATION OR THE SUBSEQUENT USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION AFTER THE DOWNLOAD OR TRANSMISSION OCCURS, AS DIRECTED BY INDIVIDUAL. INDIVIDUAL AGREES TO HOLD CANDISA SYSTEMS HARMLESS FROM ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM SUCH A RELEASE TAKEN ON BEHALF OF INDIVIDUAL AND AS DIRECTED BY INDIVIDUAL, AND FURTHER, WAIVES ALL LIABILITY OF CANDISA SYSTEMS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH A RELEASE AS DIRECTED BY INDIVIDUAL. INDIVIDUAL UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT CANDISA SYSTEMS CANNOT AND DOES NOT VERIFY RECEIPT OF INDIVIDUAL'S RECORD AT THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT LOCATION.
- All content included on Candisa’s Web sites, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, button icons, images, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and data, in any form including the compilation thereof, are protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions. The content includes both content owned or controlled by Candisa Systems and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to Candisa Systems. Except as set forth below, direct or indirect reproduction of the content, in whole or in part, by any means, is prohibited without the express written consent of Candisa Systems.
- Candisa Systems grants a limited, revocable license to Individual to make personal use only of the Web site and the associated services in accordance with these terms and conditions of use. This license expressly excludes, without limitation, any reproduction, duplication, sale, resale or other commercial use of the Web site and the associated services, making any derivative of the Web site or the associated services, the collection and use of user email addresses or other user information, including, without limitation, health information or any data extraction or data mining whatsoever. Through this license, Individual may be able to upload third party data into Natarin or download limited medical information from Natarin to select third party sites.
- Once information enters this Web site it is protected with industry standard encryption software. While we use state-of-the-art security, no system can perfectly guard against risks of intentional intrusion or inadvertent disclosure of information. When using Natarin, information will be transmitted over a medium that is beyond the control of Candisa Systems and its contractors. INDIVIDUAL HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUMES THE SOLE RISK OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS AND/OR DISCLOSURE OR INTENTIONAL INTRUSION, OR OF ANY DELAY, FAILURE, INTERRUPTION, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SERVICE AND AGREES THAT Natarin IS NOT ERROR-FREE. Once the information is received by Candisa Systems, Individual's medical information will be treated as confidential and given the same protection that all other Healthcare Facility medical records are given.
- This Web site contains links to Web sites operated by other parties. The links are provided for Individual's convenience only. Candisa Systems does not control such Web sites and Candisa Systems is not responsible for the content and performance of these sites. The inclusion of links to other Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the Web sites or any association with their operators. Candisa Systems does not operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services provided by third parties through the Internet. Use of other sites is strictly at Individual's own risk, including, but not limited to, any risks associated with destructive viruses. Individual is responsible for viewing and abiding by the terms and conditions of use and the privacy statements of the other Web sites.
- This site and all other sites hosted by Candisa Systems and the content contained herein and therein are provided by Candisa Systems on an "As Is" basis. Candisa Systems makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of its sites, or the content, products and/or services included therein. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Candisa Systems disclaims all warranties, express, or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and/or infringement.
- Some of the material on the Candisa Systems site is provided by third parties and Candisa Systems shall not be held responsible for any such third-party material. Candisa Systems disclaims any responsibility for or liability related to such third-party material and Individual uses of such third-party material. Any questions complaints or claims related to any product should be directed to the appropriate third party.
- Patient agrees that the law applicable to any claim or dispute relating to the Natarin.com website or Patient's reliance on this website and all activity and any dispute that might arise between Individual and Candisa Systems, or other affiliates hereunder, regardless of where the Individual resides, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas. The Individual consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of the State of Texas and venue of the courts of Harris County, Texas, for any state or federal action arising out of the use of this web site or this Agreement.
- Natarin is a registered trademark of CANDISA SYSTEMS INC. Natarin.com is a communication service offered as a convenience to the Individual’s Healthcare Facility patients. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue the service at any time.
- Our retention policy is that Individual's images will be removed from the system after 30 days and will no longer accessible after this timeframe. It is the responsibility of the Individual to download and/or share all images they wish to keep in a timely fashion. Although technical measures may be put in place to notify Individual of upcoming deletion, delivery of these notifications can't be guaranteed and will not affect our retention policy period.